These Basswood Sheets are Micro-Cut Quality Wood from Midwest Products.
- Micro-Cut Quality Wood assures you of the following
- -Absolutely the most accurate thickness tolerances of +/-.002"
- -Five step inspection process to insure consistent quality
- -Highest quality raw materials
- Unfinished sheets that may be stained, painted, and cut!
- RECOMMENDED USES: airplanes, boats, crafts, model railroad, miniatures, etc.
- Basswood is a domestic wood cut in northern Michigan and Wisconsin, desired because of its economy, workability and finishing qualities. Its close, tight homogeneous grain structure makes it ideal for a variety of hobby, craft and miniature projects.
- Sheets come barcoded and shrink-wrapped.
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Length: 24"
- Width: 6"